ERROR 41 (8 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS)
How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 41
If CX is experiencing Error Code 41, try running through these troubleshooting steps to clear the error and get back to watching your Disney+ shows.
- Try playing the video again. In some cases, a momentary glitch can cause the Disney Plus app or web player to fail due to a rights management issue. When that happens, simply refreshing or reloading the video will cause it to play just fine.
- Try playing a different video. If other movies and shows play just fine, then there may actually be a rights management problem with the thing you were trying to watch. Contact Disney Plus customer service to make sure there wasn't an accident, and ask if or when the content you were trying to watch is scheduled to return.
- Try a different streaming device. If you're streaming on your phone, try the web player on your computer. If you're using the web player, check to see if you have the same problem on your phone or a television streaming device.
- The 9 Best Devices for Streaming TV in 2020
Test your internet connection. Check your internet connection to make sure it's working on the device you are using to stream. Try to visit some web pages or stream with a different service or app. Then check your internet connection speed to make sure it's fast enough.
Disney Plus requires the following speeds:
High Definition content: 5.0+ Mbps
4K UHD content: 25.0+ Mbps
- Reboot your internet hardware. Most connectivity issues can be solved by restarting network components like your router and modem. To accomplish this you will need to unplug your modem and router from power, leave them unplugged for a while, then plug everything back in to restart your network hardware.
- Reset or restart your streaming device. If you're trying to view Disney Plus using the web player, then restart your computer. If you're using your phone, fully shut down your phone and restart it. If you're using a television streaming device, you may be able to restart it through a menu option, but some of these devices have to be unplugged to initiate a restart.
- Delete and reinstall the Disney+ app. If you're trying to stream with your phone or a television streaming device, try deleting the Disney+ app. Then download it and install it again. This will remove any potentially corrupt data and also force you to log back into the app, which are both things that can potentially fix error code 41.
- Check for Disney Plus outages. If Disney Plus still doesn't work, and you're still seeing error code 41, there may be an issue with Disney's servers. At this point, you should check to see if Disney Plus is down. You can also check social media like Twitter and Reddit to see if other people are complaining of the same problem.
If Disney Plus is experiencing issues due to excessive traffic, all you can do is wait for it to die down. The same is true if Disney is having trouble with their servers. If you don't see any signs of the service being down, then consider contacting Disney Plus customer service to make sure they are aware of the problem.