How do I change the video playback settings on Disney+?
It's easy. Simply follow these steps:
- On the Disney+ app, select your Profile.
- Select App Settings
- Adjust the appropriate video playback setting(s). You can adjust the following settings:
- Video Playback:
- Cellular Data Usage: allows you to set to the best available video playback, or only lower quality to reduce data usage. You can also set streaming playback to wi-fi only.
- You can also adjust your download settings:
- You can opt to set your app to download over wifi only, by swapping the toggle from left to right. To allow download over cellular connection, swipe right to left.
- Video Quality: you can also adjust the quality of your video downloads, selecting either High, medium or standard. The video quality of downloads impacts the speed of download as well as the storage required on your device.