My download won't play. How do I fix this?
If something you’ve downloaded won’t play, try the following steps:
Check your internet
- Check your connection speed
- If multiple devices are sharing one Wi-Fi connection, your internet may be slow
- If your device is far away from your router, please try moving closer
Refresh your download
- Delete what you are trying to play
- Download the content again
Restart your device
- Switch off your device completely. Once it’s shut down, switch it on again.
Update your device
- Ensure your device is running on the latest version of the operating system
Reinstall the app
On Apple devices:
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles
- Tap the x in the top left corner
- Press Delete
- Reinstall the app via the Apple App Store
On Android devices:
- Tap Play Store
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner
- Tap My Apps
- Tap the app you want to uninstall
- Tap Uninstall and confirm
- Reinstall the app from the Google Play Store
This will ensure you’re using the latest version of Disney+.
Please note that your Downloads will be removed if the Disney+ app is uninstalled from your device.