What are the desktop browser system requirements for Disney+?
Disney+ supports most Web browsers. For the best experience, we recommend using the most recent available browser version.
Here is a comprehensive list of browsers supported by Disney+.
- Chrome 75+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Edge is supported on Windows 10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on Windows 7 and later
- Internet Explorer 11 is supported on Windows 8.1 and later
- Safari 11+ is supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Chrome 75+ is supported on macOS 10.10 and later
- Firefox 68+ is supported on macOS 10.9 and later
- Chrome OS is supported on Chrome OS 79 and later
Other Operating Systems
- Mobile browser playback isn’t supported (Please install the Android or iOS app.)
- Browsers on Smart TVs, game consoles, and other devices are not supported
- Linux isn’t currently supported
- Any operating systems not listed aren’t supported
- High-speed internet required.
- If you’re using an external display, HDCP is required for HD content.