How can I stop someone from using my account?
If you believe your Disney+ account is being used without your permission, you can do the following to prevent further use:
- Click on your ‘Profile’ in the upper right corner (lower right on mobile devices)
- Reset your password (link to reset password article). See tips below on how to select a secure password.
- Ensure you also select ‘Log out of all devices’ before you hit “done”
- If you are unable to reset your password, or you suspect fraudulent or suspicious activity has occurred on your Disney+ account, please contact us below.
How can I best protect my Disney account password?
Good passwords help keep your Disney account secure. Need a few tips on creating a secure password? Here are six helpful ones:
- Don't use common passwords such as "123456" or "qwerty"
- Use a unique password for your Disney account. Stay away from using Disney, D+, your name or variations on your email address or anything that can be easily guessed.
- Don’t use the same password on multiple sites.
- Change your password regularly. Steps to change it are found on the Help Center here.
- Consider using a trusted password manager available through your browser or a third-party product to generate and maintain unique passwords for your online accounts.
- Any time you change your password for Disney+, make sure to check your inbox (including any promotional or spam folders) for a One Time Passcode email.
Please note: If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact Disney+ Customer Service immediately.
Need more help? You can reach us 24/7 via chat, phone, or social media.