I already purchased Disney+ but now I have access via Movistar+, what can I do?
If you signed up on Disney+, please follow the steps below to cancel your existing subscription:
- Go to www.disneyplus.com and log in
- Select your Profile
- Select Account
- Select your Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Select Complete Cancellation to confirm
Please continue to enjoy Disney+ until the end of your current billing cycle. If you had an annual subscription or you purchased during our pre-launch promotional period, and you would like to discuss your options for a refund, please call us at 900 943 210 .
If you subscribed to Disney+ via any other third party platform partner, such as Apple, Google or Amazon, you must manage your subscription directly with those providers. Please click this link for further details on how to do that.
Some important notes:
- If you cancel your Disney+ subscription, your Disney account will remain active so you can continue to log in to other Walt Disney Company websites, apps and other experiences. For more information about the Disney account, please click here.
- If you would like to update any of your Disney Account personal details or marketing preferences, please sign into your Disney+ account.
- Navigate to your Account Details