I see "There was an error processing your payment. Please check your billing info and try again"
If you are attempting to make a credit card direct-billed purchase via disneyplus.com and receive the message “There was an error processing your payment. Please check your billing info and try again”, here are some possible causes and solutions to try:
- Invalid postal code
- Verify the zip or postal code for the payment card you’re using is correct and ensure it matches the billing address linked to your credit card account.
- Invalid security code
- Verify the 3-digit security code on the back of your card (or 4 if you have an American Express) matches the one you're submitting
- Invalid expiration date
- Verify the expiration date on your card matches the one you're submitting
- Invalid match between the billing address linked to your card and the location you’re trying to sign-up from.
- In order to validate your eligibility to subscribe to the Disney+ service in a particular country, we require a credit card with a local billing address. If you are using a credit card linked to another country, this will cause an error.
Use the tips above to verify the details of the card you entered and retry the payment.
If your payment method continues to be problematic, please consider using a different method of payment, such as:
- A different credit card
Need more help? You can reach us via chat or phone.