My download won't play. How do I fix this?
To get back to your favorite shows, movies, and series, please try refreshing the Disney+ app.
If the app still isn’t playing, please try the following troubleshooting options:
Note: Make sure you have an Internet connection. (See our FAQ on recommended download speeds.)
Refresh your download
- Delete what you’re trying to play
- Download the content again
Restart your device
- Switch off your device completely.
- Once it's shut down, switch it on again.
Update your device
- Ensure your device has the latest software updates
Reinstall the app
On Apple devices:
- Tap and hold the app icon until it jiggles
- Tap the x in the top left corner
- Press Delete
- Reinstall the app via the App Store
On Android devices:
- Tap Play Store
- Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner
- Tap My Apps
- Tap the app you want to uninstall
- Tap Uninstall and confirm
- Reinstall the app from the Play Store
Keep in mind that your Downloads will be removed if the Disney+ app is uninstalled from your device.