How do I cancel my subscription to Disney+?
If you signed up on the Disney+ website, please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- In your web browser, go to www.disneyplus.com and log in
- Click your Profile in the top right corner
- Click Account
- Click Cancel Subscription
- Click Complete Cancellation to confirm
If you cancel your subscription, you can continue to enjoy Disney+ until the end of your current billing cycle.
If you subscribed to Disney+ via your Apple or Android App, you must cancel directly with the platform on which you subscribed. Please follow the links below for further instructions:
- If you cancel your Disney+ subscription, your Disney Account will remain active, allowing you to log in to other Walt Disney Company websites, apps and other experiences.
- If you would like to update any of your Disney Account personal details or marketing preferences, please visit https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/privacy-controls/communication-choices/and sign into your account under Manage Your Registration Account.
- From there, you can manage your full account details or delete your Disney Account.
- Important: Please note that deleting your Disney Account will not cancel your Disney+ subscription