How do I cancel my subscription to Disney+?
We’re sorry to see you go. First, to be clear, this FAQ is about cancelling your Disney+ subscription—not the Disney account you use for other products and experiences from the Walt Disney Company.
Note: Read more about canceling your Disney account here.
If you signed up on Disney+, please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Go to www.disneyplus.com and log in
- Select your Profile
- Select Account
- Select Billing details
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Select Complete Cancellation to confirm
Thank you: Please continue to enjoy Disney+ until the end of your current billing cycle. More information on cancellation can be found in your Subscriber Agreement.
If you subscribed to Disney+ via your Apple or Android App, you must cancel directly with those providers. Please follow the links below for further instructions:
Cancel Disney+ on the iTunes store
Cancel Disney+ on Google Play store
Some additional notes
- If you cancel your Disney+ subscription, your Disney account will remain active so you can continue to log in to other Walt Disney Company websites, apps and other experiences
- If you would like to update any of your Disney Account personal details or marketing preferences, please sign into your account. (It’s under Manage Your Registration Account.)
- Manage your full account details or delete your Disney Account
Important: Please note that deleting your Disney Account will not cancel your Disney+ subscription.