How do I set my audio language and subtitle language?
You can set (and adjust) the audio language and subtitles setting at any time. To do so, please follow these steps:
- While watching a video, select the Audio and Subtitle settings. (It’s in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.)
- Keep in mind: You’ll need to be watching your selected content
- Select your desired language
- For most devices, after you’ve made a selection, the display will close automatically
- If you’re using a web browser, you’ll need to select the Back arrow
The language settings you’ve selected will be saved for this profile.
The available language options for audio and subtitles may vary by title.
Note: These instructions are valid for all web browsers, mobile devices, game consoles, smart TVs, and streaming devices.