Where can I set up and manage profiles?
Disney+ allows you to create up to seven profiles per subscription.
You can set up a profile by following these steps:
- Once logged in, go to your Profile area:
- On a Connected TV, click on your profile icon on the top left
- On a Mobile Device, click your profile icon at the bottom right.
- On a Web Browser on your computer or laptop, click on your profile icon on the top right
- Select Edit Profile to change your primary profile settings, or Add Profile to add a new profile
- Enter a name for the profile
- If creating a profile for a child, you may enable Kids Profile, which restricts the content our younger fans can watch. Learn more about Kids Profile.
The primary profile is the subscription holder profile. The primary profile cannot be set to Kids Profile.