What does the error 'we could not complete your payment' mean?
If you see the following error:
We could not complete your payment request using the credit card information you supplied. Please re-enter your credit card information or use another form of payment. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center.
It means there’s a problem with the payment information you provided, and we can’t complete your request.
Here are some potential causes and solutions:
- Invalid ZIP or postal code
- Verify the zip or postal code for the payment card you’re using is correct
- Invalid security code
- Verify the 3-digit security code on the back of your card (or 4 if you have an American Express) matches the one you're submitting
- Invalid expiration date
- Verify the expiration date on your card matches the one you're submitting
- Not a U.S.-issued card
- We require a credit or debit card issued by a U.S.-based bank or financial institution
- Government-issued card
- Government-issued cards are not accepted at this time
- Try using another form of payment
Please double-check your payment information and try again.
Need more help? You can reach us 24/7 via chat, phone, or social media.