I am getting 'Error Code 4'
If you see the following error:
We could not complete your purchase request at this time. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 4).
It means we’re having issues trying to complete your transaction. Try again after a short period and ensure the information you are entering is correct.
Here are some potential causes and solutions:
- Invalid ZIP or postal code
- Verify the zip or postal code for the payment card you’re using is correct
- Invalid security code
- Verify the 3-digit security code on the back of your card (or 4 if you have an American Express) matches the one you're submitting
- Invalid expiration date
- Verify the expiration date on your card matches the one you're submitting
- Not a U.S.-issued card
- We require a credit or debit card issued by a U.S.-based bank or financial institution
- Government-issued card
- Government-issued cards are not accepted at this time
- Try using another form of payment
Need more help? You can reach us 24/7 via chat, phone, or social media.