Watch WandaVision on Disney+
'WandaVision' will premiere on Disney+ on 15 January 2021. Select an option below to learn more:
- What is WandaVision about?
- When will WandaVision be available? (time and date)
- What do I need to watch?
- I need to resubscribe to Disney+ to watch WandaVision. How do I do that?
What is 'WandaVision' about?
Marvel Studios presents 'WandaVision', a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany) – two super-powered beings living idealised suburban lives – begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. The new series is directed by Matt Shakman; Jac Schaeffer is head writer.
When will 'WandaVision' be available on Disney+?
'WandaVision' premieres on 15 January 2021 at 12:01 PST on Disney+. New episodes will air weekly on Fridays at 12:01 PST. If you’re looking forward to watching, check out the trailer and learn more about the series before it premieres.
What do I need to watch 'WandaVision'?
'WandaVision' will be streaming exclusively on Disney+, so you’ll need to subscribe in order to watch. If you’re new to Disney+, learn more about the service and follow these steps to sign up.
Check to see if Disney+ is available in your country and make sure you have a supported device to stream from.
I need to resubscribe to Disney+ to watch WandaVision. How do I do that?
- In order to reactivate your Disney+ subscription, go to disneyplus.com
- Enter the email address associated with your Disney+ account
- Enter the password associated with your Disney+ account
- You’ll see a message that reads, 'Welcome back, it seems like you’re not subscribed.' This means that Disney+ recognises your account, but you’ll need to restart your subscription.
- Select restart subscription
- Choose your subscription type (monthly or annual
- Enter your payment information (you may not need to enter it again if it is already stored)
- Select start watching