I am entitled to Disney+ through Canal+, how do I access it?
Great news, in order to get streaming, you first need to create a Disney+ account, via a supported Canal+ set top box*.
For new subscribers:
- On your supported Canal+ set top box go to the Disney+ app in the Channels list
2. Open Disney+, and click Create Account
3. Enter the email address you would like to use for you Disney+ account and select Continue
4. Review the Subscriber Agreement and select Agree & Continue
5. Create a new password for your Disney+ account
6. Congratulations! Select Start Streaming Disney+
Returning subscribers should follow these simple steps to stream:
- Select Log In
2. Enter your email address
3. Enter your password
4. Select Start Streaming Disney+
You can also download the Disney+ app on other devices and platforms including:
Samsung Smart TV
Amazon Fire TV
You can use your same account details to log-in to the Disney+ app and enjoy Disney+ at home and on the go!