Watch WandaVision on Disney+
'WandaVision' will premiere on Disney+ on 15 January 2021. Select an option below to learn more:
- What is WandaVision about?
- When will WandaVision be available? (time and date)
- What do I need to watch?
- I need to resubscribe to Disney+ to watch WandaVision. How do I do that?
What is 'WandaVision' about?
Marvel Studios presents 'WandaVision', a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany) – two super-powered beings living idealised suburban lives – begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. The new series is directed by Matt Shakman; Jac Schaeffer is head writer.
When will 'WandaVision' be available on Disney+?
'WandaVision' premieres on 15 January 2021 at 08.01 GMT on Disney+. New episodes will air weekly on Fridays at 08.01 GMT. If you’re looking forward to watching, check out the trailer and learn more about the series before it premieres.
What do I need to watch 'WandaVision'?
'WandaVision' will be streaming exclusively on Disney+, so you’ll need to subscribe in order to watch. If you’re new to Disney+, learn more about the service and follow these steps to sign up.
Check to see if Disney+ is available in your country and make sure you have a supported device to stream from.
I need to resubscribe to Disney+ to watch WandaVision. How do I do that?
- In order to reactivate your Disney+ subscription, go to disneyplus.com
- Enter the email address associated with your Disney+ account
- Enter the password associated with your Disney+ account
- You’ll see a message that reads, 'Welcome back, it seems like you’re not subscribed.' This means that Disney+ recognises your account, but you’ll need to restart your subscription.
- Select restart subscription
- Choose your subscription type (monthly or annual
- Enter your payment information (you may not need to enter it again if it is already stored)
- Select start watching